Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Did You Miss Me?

Oh Em Gee, readers. I am SO sorry. A few updates of why I've been MIA:

1) Having an energetic toddler. 'Nuff said.
2) Said toddler has moved from 2 naps to 1 nap. BOO.
3) Preparing for my Masters program to begin in August, but I'm currently taking an Economics course as a prerequisite. Homework, reading, tests and more homework. DOUBLE BOO.
4) I have channeled my blogging time into A) reading "The Hunger Games" trilogy, B) scouring Pinterest or C) searching fashion blogs, which leads to D) online shopping. TRIPLE BOO.

Don't hate me.

I do have some stuff planned, mainly involving my love of fashion blogs and the fear of spending too much time/money online shopping. Yes, 8 friends, I will be doing a 30 for 30 (please see the lovely Kendi Everyday for rules/my inspiration).

"What's this?", you ask.

Well, ever feel like you have a closet full of clothes with nothing to wear? And don't say no - because I know you're lying. To show myself and the blog world that I do indeed have a versatile closet, (and to tell J. Crew Factory Store, Target and Old Navy they cannot have any more of my money), I will be taking 30 items from my closet and mixing them up to make 30 separate outfits. I will be posting pictures of all the items I'll be using AND my daily (or kind of daily) outfits. EXCITING!

Okay, maybe not that exciting. But kind of? If you feel so inclined, I'd love to have some company! If you have a blog and would like to do your own 30 for 30, we can be buddies and I'll link back to you!

Be back soon with my 30 for 30!



No comments:

Post a Comment