Thursday, June 7, 2012

30 for 30

Confession before we start? I got lazy and it's really 27 for 30. I just couldn't pick out any more bottoms. That'll probably come back to haunt me around Day 24, but whatever. I'm up for the challenge.

Another confession? Most pictures will probably be taken on my phone. I hope that doesn't bother you. I can't seem to find my camera when I need it (like now) and my phone is just easier.

Last confession - most pieces are at least 3 years old (white linen skirt = 8 years old!), so unlike other people who do this, I probably won't be linking back to specific items as to where to find them. If you're REALLY curious, leave a comment and I'll let you know where I found something. Most things are from Gap, Old Navy, Target or H&M.

So, without further ado, I went shopping in my closet and found:



Seven bottoms/dresses.

They are:

1) Black maxi skirt
2) Taupe shorts
3) Seersucker shorts
4) Bootcut jeans
5) Green jeggings
6) Orange jersey dress
7) White linen skirt



Twenty tops.

They are:

8) Navy long cardigan
9) Gray cardigan
10) Coral hoodie (sometimes, a girl just needs to wear a hoodie)
11) Sleeveless coral top
12) Gray ribbed tank
13) Pink ribbed tank
14) Green ribbed tank
15) Black thin strap tank
16) Purple crewneck t-shirt
17) White crewneck t-shirt
18) Black and white striped t-shirt
19) Gray v-neck t-shirt
20) Black crewneck t-shirt
21) Blue and white striped button up
22) Yellow cardigan
23) Silk top
24) Purple cardigan
25) Black and white striped cardigan
26) Oatmeal (it's a color) cardigan
27) Short sleeved black and white polka dot cropped cardigan

Just to remind you, I'll be making 30 different outfits out of these 27 pieces. Accessories and shoes won't count against my number, just FYI. Oh, and I'm clearly not a model. Most pictures will probably be taken at the end of the day after makeup has worn off, hair might be frizzy, and outfit may be stained. But if nothing else, it's honest. Just preparing you.

See you next week for the first 30 (27) for 30!



No comments:

Post a Comment