Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Attack of the (Almost) 5 1/2 Foot Woman



Look how good I am at candids! You can't even tell I know a camera is there! In accordance to the "no getting out of my seat" rules of my photographer (also known as my loving husband), now you see my living room due to an intense game of Legend of Zelda that I'm curiously watching. But I have no idea I'm getting my picture taken.

In other news, I. LOVE. maxi skirts (Item #1). It's sneaky because people think you're dressed up since you're wearing a skirt, but really, it is the most comfortable item I own outside of pajama pants. Top it with a gray tissue t-shirt (Item #19) from J. Crew and I might as well be in pajamas. And even though I am standing on stairs, don't I look tall? I always thought I was too short to wear maxi skirts (I'm 5'5), but I feel like it lengthens me. Actually, it's so comfortable, I don't care if I look like a hobbit.

2 comments:

  1. I love your maxi skirt! I'm a bit shorter than you and I've never thought I could wear them. Maybe I'll give one a try and just not care.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally pull it off, Linds! I got mine recently at Target for $20. It might be my favorite thing in my closet, so definitely worth trying!

    ReplyDelete