Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Breaking All the Rules





So I'm wearing navy and black together. Just call me a rebel. And I'm wearing multiple striped items. Might as well lock me up and throw away the key. I've got on my seersucker shorts (#3) with my black thin strapped tank (#15) and my black and white striped cardigan (#25). Oh, and if you've noticed my shoes the past two days, they will all be flats or sandals. I just don't believe in heels. Never have, never will. It's pretty much a holiday around these parts when I put them on.

Oh, and you may have also noticed my plethora of sweaters for a June-July clothing experiment. Here in the Northwest, you may think summer begins on June 21st like it does everywhere else. But I'll let you in on a little secret - it doesn't actually start until after the 4th of July. So it's still raining and getting up to a balmy 55 degrees right now. Yep, my heat is on in June. It's cool.

I hope my husband's picture taking skills get better as this experiment goes on. Right now, it's "I don't want to move from this chair", so please have a look at my lovely heating vent in my hallway. I mean, thanks Husband for your support...



No comments:

Post a Comment