Monday, August 15, 2011

Mahvelous Meal Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  My family and I spent ours doing a little home renovation - painting a bathroom to be exact.  And I should clarify...when I say "my family", I mean my husband.  One of us has to watch the baby!  (painting while wearing a baby is probably not recommended by most people).  And I saw "Crazy Stupid Love" with my friend Kate - fantastic movie!  Go see it!

Here's what I cooked up last night!



Grilled Salmon and Zucchini with Red Pepper Sauce

The sauce took all of 5 minutes to make (3 of which was toasting the almonds), and grilling took about 10. Super quick, easy, and healthy meal!  Bonus if you have a vegetable garden and planted zucchini (which is probably going crazy with the prolific squash right now).  It was delicious!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment